Friday, September 8, 2017

Taking Time to Acknowledge My Daughters

In my post on Friday September 1, 2017 I took time to acknowledge others. 
 ~Today, I want to take time to acknowledge my daughters. Their loss is huge, their brother and their father. My heart goes out to them not only from a mother’s perspective, but also looking at this in terms of the impact it has on their lives as well. This is not easy for them, this is very tough.  Each daughter grieves differently, through the grief, I see hurting daughters, and I also see strength and resilience.  God has blessed me with amazing daughters. All my love to each of you.~
 My prayer for them:
  "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26

Thank you for visting, have a wonderful day. 







No comments:

Post a Comment