Friday, September 1, 2017

Taking Time To Acknowledge Others



Today I want to take time to acknowledge others. At any given moment, my family, friends, perhaps you, or someone you may know is going through or has gone through hard and difficult times. I never want to become so focused on my own circumstances that I lose sight of what others may be going through. 
Our circumstances can become heavy on our hearts, and we can bring this heaviness to the Lord, for in His word He tells us He cares for us:
"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety                                                         upon Him, because He cares for you. " 1 Peter 5:6-7
                                                               Please know I care for you too, I 
                                                                      welcome your comments, feel free to
                                                                      post below or on Facebook.  
                                                                      Have a blessed day.


              

1 comment:

  1. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!
    bible verse of the day

    ReplyDelete